Tour Code: HMPCK01
Departure time at 8.00 am
Finish time at 16.00
Type: Group size: From 1 persons to Max of 10 Pax
Price : 85 USD/Person
What’s included per person:
- Motorbike with a high quality helmet
- Insurance Cover
- Tour guide leader (Female/ Male)
- Female driver to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Coffee/ Tea or Soft Drink at the meeting point
- A range of Vietnamese snacks
- Lunch: unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer/ Cold Soft Drink/ Tea).
What’s not included per person:
- Gratitude/ Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Wine bottles and Spirits available during Lunch/ Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
In today’s busy life, stress has become a part of everyday life and sometimes it can take a toll on our mental and physical health. Most stress is never truly dealt with and as a result most people are left feeling overwhelmed and burned out. According to research, unresolved stress can cause a variety of health problems, such as high blood pressure, severe anxiety, weight loss, mood swings, depression, and even death. Therefore, finding ways to relieve stress is one of the most important things you should do.
There are many ways to relieve stress; one of the most popular is on vacation. Vacationing is an ideal way to relieve the stress of everyday life. It is one of the most feasible ways to relax in an exotic location with family or friends and come back rejuvenated. If you are looking for a beautiful location for a vacation, Hanoi can be your choice.
Hanoi is a beautiful city located in the north of Vietnam. It is one of the best cities in Asia with beautiful scenery and bustling city life. Hanoi exudes an interesting mix of history and culture along with, a modern cosmopolitan vibe. Being a French colony in the past, it is easy to see the rich cultural heritage with historic architecture combined with ancient Asian tradition. In addition, you will find a variety of exotic dishes that lined the city streets. Surely, you would feel constantly tempted to partake in an early breakfast with their world-renowned Vietnamese coffee or savor the goodness of their rice noodle soups. And the most fun thing is, you can travel in Vietnam is by scooter. By traveling on a scooter, you will experience authentic Hanoi more than you ever would with a hot crowded bus tour.
Looking Hanoi travel agency offering trips to the scooter is easy. On the internet, you will find hundreds of agencies offering trips in Vietnam with scooter. However, there is one that is popular, that is hanoistreetfoodtour.com.
Our adventure today is a combination of Hanoi before and now, urban life and peaceful atmosphere in the village. Driver and guide pick you up at hotel then we drive to countryside out of Hanoi through the historic Long Bien Bridge. Along the way we immerse ourselves into rice paddy, fruit garden, local villages to reach Co Loa ancient citadel dated back 250 BC. Meet a local family to learn more about life in Red river delta. Then we have lunch in a local restaurant before heading back to Hanoi to continue our city tour with visit to Tran Quoc pagoda, Temple of Literature and Ho Chi Minh complex
Price : 85 USD/Person /Group 1 to Max of 10 Pax
Inclusions: Motorbikes with Female Drivers ,Lunch ,Drink and English speaking guide
Tour style: Local Life & Culture, Local Food, Adventure Motorbikes & Orientation, The old quarter sightseeing
All other drinks, extra food portions, tips for local guide
- Duration: 08 hours by Motorbikes ( You will seat on the back of motorbikes driven by female experience drivers )
- Meeting Point : Pick up at your address in old quarter of Hanoi and bring to 74 Hang Bac street, Hanoi to pay and depart
- Departure Time : 07h30 AM - 11h30 , 18h 00 PM
- Drop off location : at your address in the old quarter of Hanoi or at 74 Hang Bac street inside Kim Tours's building in the old quarter of Hanoi